Studio with lighting equipment
1 hour $100
2 hour $180
Subsequent hours $80 per hr
- Includes use of backdrops
(Paper white, Paper Black, Paper Blue, Pattern light/dark Grey Muslin Cloth:
*up to one choice of background paper per hour of studio booking (additional cost applies otherwise).
- Includes lighting equipment: 2x 500watts strobe (Beauty Dish, Standard and Strip softbox)
- Private bathroom for changing
- Space for makeup
- Various stools
- Small Rustic Props (ie plants) can be borrowed for shoots
- Private Outdoor Balcony access for chilling around, natural light flat-lay shoots and suitable for smokers
- Professional Photographer can offer free guidance on lighting and studio techniques if he is available.
- Optional rental of camera and lenses so that you can have what you need to fulfil the project requirements
If you need a camera and specific lenses to fulfil your project requirements, below are the special rental rates for usage at our studio throughout the studio booking.
- Canon 6D 20 megapixels Full frame Camera $20
- Canon 5D Mark III Full frame Camera $30
- Canon 24-105mm F4 lens $10
- Canon 50mm F1.2L $18
- Canon 135mm F2L $18
- Canon 70-200mm F4L $18
- Canon 100mm F2.8 Macro $18
- Canon 8-15mmL Fisheye $28
- Professional Cinematic HD Projector $50 for 2 hours
- Fog Machine $30 for 2 hours
The above lenses are suitable for professional studio portrait and product photography
What are the payment terms
Fees for extensions
I never shot in a studio before and am a little worried
What if I am late?
Setup and Teardown
Please allocate sufficient time for your own setup, test shots and tear down before and after the shoot.
If you are unfamiliar with studio photography, it is suggested that you book at least 15-30mins earlier than your actual shoot time to do your own test shots and equipment setups. Most photographers allocate 15-20mins after the shoot to do teardown and clear the space.