A well-taken passport or NRIC photo is beneficial for you because
- It will be printed on your passport for the next 10 years, and every time you travel with your friends, the first thing they will look at is your photo.
If it is for NRIC photo, in every person’s lifetime, they will only have the chance to hold three ICs, at the age of 15, 30 and 55. Which means the photo follows you for 15-25 years. At the age of 55, you renew the final NRIC which will follow you for life.
- A properly taken photo that follows all Singapore ICA requirements will be approved earlier, saving you time.
- Just like any photo you keep, you like to look your best and not treat it as just a typical shoot to get done with. It is important that you feel good when looking at your own photo, knowing that it shows the best of you. Looking at a nice photo changes how you feel about yourselves, and could also lift your moods.
- Our passport shoot is done by a full-time studio photographer, unlike shop assistants or cashiers in HDB printing shops.
- We will take multiple shots, let you check, and make sure you are happy before we end the session.
If you have special requirements (ie brightening of faces etc) we will be able to do express editing on the spot for you. So no more feeling embarrassed when looking at your own passport or NRIC photos!
If you have personal concerns or insecurities when taking photos (ie double chin, facial scars, age etc), just let us know and we will guide you during the shoot to look good.
- You will leave our studio with the hard copy prints and digital copies emailed to you, and you can start the application process immediately, no returning to the studio required.
- Satisfaction guaranteed
– If your application is rejected due to photo requirements, we will make amendments on the photo file at no additional cost.
- You may rest and relax in our private studio space, and continue working on your phone while waiting for the photo to be ready. Or you can visit our outdoor balcony to soak in the Bali garden vibe
Various photo requirements:
In addition to the standard specifications of Singapore ICA for passport and VISA, we are also able to shoot and print the image following requirements of other countries including Canada, India, Korean, Japan, Hong Kong, US etc.
Students requiring photos for their student enrollment passes, or employee company passes can contact us with their custom requirements and we can shoot, edit and format the files accordingly.
If you intend to do a shoot for corporate purposes like a job application resume, Linked In, presentation, or magazine articles, you may choose between our ID Photo package here or the premium Corporate Headshot Packages for a more professional appearance. The difference is that corporate headshots are shot with a different style with more variety of angles, poses facial expressions, and fashion-style lighting instead of a flat neutral expression photo like an ID shot.
Passport, NRIC & Visa Photography
95$20 minute express service
- Shot by professional photographer
- Multiple shots will be taken for you to choose the best image
- Free light editing available on request
- Full resolution Digital Copy by email
- Add $10 for 8 x Passport size prints cutted to specifications
- Private chill studio environment
We will do our best to match the requirements of various countries and embassies in terms of photo size and specifications.
However, there may be instances whereby after matching all stated requirements, the photo is still not accepted. This is often due to a bug with various application apps, online upload mechanisms, or reasons which are out of our control.
If the application portal is able to provide a reason for the rejection (eg uneven lighting, file size too big etc), we will be able to remedy it by resending the photo file. However if the portal does not give any specific reason, the only thing we can do is to release the original raw camera taken image with no editing done.
The client fully accepts that there will be no refund of fees paid in the event of failure of application due to reasons out of our control. This is because whether or not the photo is accepted, the photographer has already taken the time and effort in setting up the studio equipment, shooting, and retouching the image, therefore it wouldn’t be fair to provide a refund after the work that has been done. Thank you for your understanding
Malaysia Passport application site is down since two years ago and all uploads will result in an error. Some of China app application portals also have uploading issues therefore kindly take note before booking an appointment.
Private bathroom access
Private outdoor balcony access
Cozy decorated with fairy light setups
Free Internet access
Dedicated makeup area
Directly beside lift for easy access
Ample parking lots at all timings
We open till late (12am), by appointment only
Whatsapp us nowClick here
50 Bukit Batok Street 23 #06-29
Direct bus 189 to our doorstep from Bukit Batok MRT and Clementi MRT.
We are available for shoots up to Midnight timing, by appointment only
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
To ensure everyone’s safety during this period of high daily cases, we have implemented the following measures for sessions in our studio:
- Only Fully Vaccinated individuals may visit the studio unless they have a negative swab test result within a 48 hours period.
- We only take 1 customer each time hence if you arrive earlier will may need to wait before entering if there is another shoot going on.
- If you need the hard copy prints add on, you may wait on the spot. If you only need soft copies, you may leave after the shoot while the photo will be emailed to you in 20-30mins
- Only the person being photographed will be allowed in the studio space**
If someone else is coming with you (eg partner, family member, friend etc), they can wait at our outdoor balcony or have a meal at Level 3 coffeeshop.
- We disinfect the studio daily with disinfectants and ozone air treatment
The studio is indoors and enclosed area hence we seek your understanding that the above measures need to be taken to minimize risk for everyone. Thank you